Sunday, April 6, 2008

CYHM-CYYC




Well I'm flying a flight that we will be taking in 2 days 19 hours 2 min and 34 sec (Real world flight of course). It's our Whistler Trip 08! Jason and myself are very excited. I have one day of work left and I'm on Vacation for almost 2 weeks. I am flying the flight that we will be taking On Wednesday in hopes to do some kind of slide show with real world and flight sim.
The Flight today should be roughly the same course, but I won't know until Wed. morning. The Weather on Wed. is going to be rainy, so that could also change the flight plan.





It's a smooth flight so far. It should be interesting to see if I experience any turbulence on the way down into Calgary and how that translates to the real world flight.
Okay, take 2! Grrr, flight sim crashed again on me! I really wish we could figure out what cause that. It's not Scenery, I hope when we replace the video card that it will help this. Very frustrating.

No comments: