Monday, September 1, 2008

ACA 881 LFPG - CYYZ 2000 hours on VATSIM



Wow, it's hard to image that I'm passing 2000hours on Vatsim. It's taken a few years to get to here but it's been a lot of fun (and very expensive when I think of everything I've bought for flight sim). I do love this hobby (most of the time-lol). I wasn't sure what I wanted to fly today for my special flight. Paris has always had a special place in my heart. I usually fly there when I take my holidays. I was also thing of just doing a cargo flight for UPS, seeing how that was the first VA I flew for online. I knew I wanted to do a PMDG 744 flight, so it was just a matter of picking something. I decided to go with a passenger flight from Paris to Toronto. I always fly to Paris, so for my 2000 hours, I'm flying from Paris. During departure I had the song "Home" by Michael Buble playing! I just love this song by Michael, it's so beautiful and so fitting for this flight, plus being the end of summer.




This flight is 3205nm and should take about 8 hours.
Stats:
+VESAN UL613 SOVAT UL613 DET UN601 LESTA UP6 RODOL UM65 TENSO UL603 REMSI UP6 BESOP UN551 NIBOG UN551 ODLUM UM17 PIKIL 5720N 5830N 5640N 5450N CARPE REDBY N206C YRI YMX J546 YSO SIMCO2.
I've had some ATC already but it's pretty late over there so I don't anticipate much more ATC.

No comments: