Monday, December 31, 2007

KHLN to CYBL






Well I'm continuing my journey from Aspen over to the West cost. Yesterday I took the CJ1 out for a spin in FSX. I was having problems with FS9 and the throttles so I had too fly something. FSX is okay, but there are still too many problems with it. It's too bad because it could really surpass FS9






First I flew from KASE to KGTF (Great Falls International, Montana). This was an intresting landing. The wind was 27kts gusting to 38kts. Wow, that was hard to stay lined up! My palms were sweating on that approach.


Then I left Great falls made it to 18 000 feet and had to make an emergency landing at the closest airport. That was KHLN (Helena Regional Airport, Montana). My cabin pressure alarm was going off.










After I was all patched up, I left there and continued to CYBL (Cambell River, BC). I'm almost there now. The mountains look amazing from 36000 feet.

1 comment:

Navyboy said...

Saw you passing me on VATSIM toady(was at the dock in Skagway) on your way to CYYJ. Hope you had a safe and uneventful flight.

Navyboy08021
Just a hard working Alaskian bush pilot