Friday, December 14, 2007

Airborne


Autopilot is on now, so I have some time to chat (18hours to chat). hmmmm. Take off was nice and smooth. This bird is heavy!!! Just trying to go forward for taxi required a lot of throttle.


Once I was rolling down the rwy, I used the whole rwy16R - 11240 feet. Winds were from the side at 7kts. She is very slow to climb, I departed at 03:27am and I'm still climbing to initial cruise of fl270 25 min later.
Just settled in at cruise now Fl 270. I'll be at this level for some time until a step climb. Oh, I have a step climb very soon.
Looks like I will be settling in at fl290 for a while, I'm really gonna have to watch my fuel. It's estimating only 17.9 lbs of fuel in CYYZ (x1000).
A few little stats:
ZFW: 385012 lbs
TOW: 737.3 lbs
Fuel: 353318 lbs
246pax on board.
ETA in CYYZ 17 hours 5 min. So I should be landing in Toronto at 21:05 EST.
Update:
It's almost 6am, I'm watching an old favorite on TV right now. Magnum PI. It's really hard to stay awake. It think this is the worst part of the night. I hope I catch a second wind soon.

No comments: