Saturday, December 29, 2007

CYYZ - KASE



Well after a lot of long flights, I decided to do a fun flight to Aspen. I pulled out the Eaglesoft Citation X for a go. Wow, it's been a while. I'm so use to flying the heavies it's can be quite overwhelming at first. I had ATC for departure which is great, but at the same time, not so good. I'm trying to get everything in the FMC to work and fly with the parameters that atc have set for me. I was suppose to climb to 7000 feet, but I could not get the Alt. to set to 7000 feet.




I finally have it figure out and I'm now on course to Aspen following the FMC flight plan. Landing there should be interesting to say the least. The toughest part about flying these birds in a computer is; your the only one at the controls. This can make it difficult sometimes trying to fly and change settings at the same time. I guess that's the thrill of it.


I'd better go and check to make sure I'm still following the course. Right now I'm at fl400 cruising at mach .88.

2 comments:

altstiff said...

Neat flight sim blog Kittie. After flying the PMDG 747 the PSS 777 must have failed in comparison flying the hog town from OZ.

Kittie744 said...

The stranges part was landing. Your so much closer to the ground you think your going to go through the rwy.