Thursday, December 27, 2007

CYVR to CYYZ



Christmas is finally over and things have settled down now. I had a wonderful Christmas this year.
Today I'm doing a flight I normally fly. It's been a few days since I've been at the control's of this heavy. The weather leaving Vancouver was wet snow and rain, but the departure was not bad at all. The passengers are a little nervous in this kind of weather. I'm running FS passengers so it gives me a passenger Satisfaction reading. This is a great little program to run if you are flying pax. You really have to watch what your doing and not fly like your in a fighter jet. If you do you will be docked points when the flight is done.




I'm at cruise level now, there is about 3 hours 21 min till I land in CYYZ. I believe there is snow or rain there too. The winds look calm right now but I could be a fun approach in. Today's aircraft is the Boeing 777-300 from PSS. I do enjoy fling this bird.

No comments: