Friday, December 14, 2007

Touch down


17 hours 55 min and I'm home!!!! I had a very smooth landing, It was very neat to see so many other Air Canada planes on the ground, there was one right in front that took off in front of me. I must have been no more than 700feet agl (above ground level) when I touched down.


I will post all the stats from the flight tomorrow and do up a slide show, but for now I think I'm just going to go and rest. I have a nice cup of herbal tea steeping now.
Oh, one cute stat, ETA at Toronto was 21:05, I pulled up to the gate and shut off the engines at 21:05. Funny, I'm tired but in a small strange way I'm on a bit of a high from the flight. Charged up that I was able to do this. Not a lot of people would even attempt it.


Thanks for following along in my journey from Sydney Australia to Toronto Canada.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on completing the flight Erica!