Wednesday, December 19, 2007

PANC - KSDF The Santa Run UPS400




Merry Christmas!



Well it's almost Christmas now. This is the annual Santa run that UPSVAC does every year. We help Santa with his toys by making runs to and from PANC (Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport in Alaska).




Oh in case your wondering, yes I'm flying as UPS400 with an Air Canada Paint. Jason just re installed the PMDG but has not installed the 744F or Freighter version yet. So I decided to take the passenger version anyways. I love this paint scheme, it's too bad that Air Canada doesn't fly the 744 anymore. This is my Favourite of all planes to fly. I was really happy when Air Canada did get the new Boeing 777.




From the flight deck as I climb up to Fl330. It was a beautiful morning in Alaska. 10:30am there and the sun was just rising.


The flight was only 5 1/2 hours long, childs play!
Very smooth landing in SDF, right on the numbers. It's been a while since I've been in the Queen, but it's like riding a bike. This is by far, my Favorite aircraft too fly.
If you look in the Left see you can see me there (look close).

No comments: