Friday, December 14, 2007

Back in the Chair


Well I've gotten some much needed sleep. 4 hours should be plenty. I haven't stayed up all night in I don't know how long. I really don't miss doing that!


I'm chugging along at fl350, with only 3020nm to go! I should be hitting the West Coast of the USA very soon. I think I'm out of things to say right now. I must be still a little sleepy.
I wounder how real flight crews manage. I know the really long flights they have relief crew, but do they get a good sleep? What about the flights that have just the two pilots. It's one thing to be tired, but be tired and land a beast like this with every ones lives depending on it.
Looks like I'm way ahead of schedule. I think I will be landing in Toronto around 19:10 EST.
Opps...
I think I was still asleep. ETA in Toronto is now 20:40 Toronto time EST. I am half hour ahead of schedule. weeeeee


No comments: